Correct spelling for PLEAZED
We think the word pleazed is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for pleazed
- glazed The place was heavily glazed, but not with windows that opened.
- leased Wills often left property or rents from leased land to the church.
- placed He reached out his hand to take his hat, which he had placed upon a chair.
- placid One felt comfortable with them at once; comfortable and placid.
- played How could they sorrow for this pale, quiet little girl who had not even played with them?
- plead He was too honest to plead that he was in mourning; but he simply swore that he would not go.
- pleader No lyrist, no satirist, could have excelled in fiery flow of rhetoric the copious and impetuous eloquence of the lines, at once luxurious and sardonic, cynical and seductive, in which Vindice pours forth the arguments and rolls out the promises of a professional pleader on behalf of aspiring self-interest and sensual self-indulgence: no dramatist that ever lived could have put more vital emotion into fewer words, more passionate reality into more perfect utterance, than Tourneur in the dialogue that follows them: Mother.
- please Please let me, won't you?"
- pleased But she, too, was pleased.
- pleated She nodded almost mechanically, her eyes on her fingers as they pleated a fold of her frock.
- pledged Pledged him all the place and stock for what he let me have."
- Blazed The windows of the Great House on Inniscaw fairly blazed with light.
- Lazed Her ways were mincing and precise, and she lazed away her days quite artistically.
- Pealed She pealed the bell frantically....
- Planed But say, once they get goin', with them big wings planed against the breeze, they can do the soar act something grand.
- Plated Some of the ladies who descended from the litters, wore garments of indescribable splendor; the men even displayed strange and handsome costumes as they were helped out of their gilt and plated chariots by their servants.
- Pleaded Say it," he pleaded fiercely, raising her head.
- pleases "A lady, madame, may say what she pleases," he remarked with a bow.
88 words made from the letters pleazed
3 letter words made from pleazed:
4 letter words made from pleazed:
Misspelling of the day