Correct spelling for PLESED
We think the word plesed is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for plesed
- blessed Was ever a woman so blessed?
- closed Just before the call of time he closed Quimby's right eye.
- leased I'm staying at a little place I've leased for the summer up on the far edge of the Bronx.
- palsied I did not wish to do it; my will seemed palsied.
- peeled You'd be better peeled, I believe."
- placed They reached at last the room in which the portrait was placed.
- placid No one else spoke, and Mrs. March said, with placid authority, "Oh, I think the way we came, is best."
- plaster Plaster ceiling there was none, and never had been.
- played He played me a mean trick, and I want to get even with him.
- plead He was merely going to plead with her, and she was well prepared for that.
- please This answer did not please him at all.
- pleased Ercole asked, by no means pleased.
43 words made from the letters plesed
4 letter words made from plesed:
5 letter words made from plesed:
Misspelling of the day
- am big
- bear grudge
- fa ten