Correct spelling for PLETTY
We think the word pletty is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for pletty
- palette Directly in the centre of the hawthorn-bordered garden-path there is an easel weighted with an enormous canvas, at which, working away diligently, stands a gentleman, of whom Harry can see nothing but a slightly round-shouldered back, the fluttering ribbons of a Scotch cap set on the back of a head covered with short gray hair, and a gigantic palette projecting beyond the left elbow; while at some distance from the easel, clearly defined against the green background, stands a tall, graceful, maidenly figure draped in a loose, fantastic robe, her arms full of wild poppies, a large hat wreathed with vine-leaves on her small head, her golden-brown hair loose upon her shoulders,-Zdena!
- patty Divide a little rich garden soil into two parts and bake one in the kitchen oven on a patty tin.
- peaty It is perfectly hardy and of free growth in light peaty earth.
- pelt She just grew me into a pelt hunter who he thought some day would be useful hunting for him, and he was kind of pleased.
- petty Never did that great boundary of nations strike me so forcibly, as now when my own petty interests and fortunes were at stake.
- piety They then set off, and Prudence and Piety went with them.
- plait Others quickly plait a soft wicker bier of arbutus rods and oak shoots, and shadow the heaped pillows with a leafy covering.
- plat The quickness with which some of the women plat is really surprising; and it is well that they do so, for the quantity required for the bows alone would otherwise occupy half the year in completing it.
- plate "I don't remember that," said Mrs. Fisher, her eyes on her plate.
- plato Did you ever try reading to them the defense which old Socrates makes, which Plato wrote down for us?
- platte Frances inquired, looking out at the approaching figure, "The troubadour of the North Platte, I call him," laughed Nola; "the queerest little traveling musician in a thousand miles.
- platter The city of Verdun, or rather the blackened ruins which are all that remain of it, stands in the centre of a great valley which is shaped not unlike a platter.
16 words made from the letters pletty
5 letter words made from pletty:
Misspelling of the day
- be in a quandary
- bought into
- gives it ones all