Correct spelling for PLIACE
We think the word pliace is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for pliace
- lace A sword-armed Rangar with a little gold lace on his sleeve laughed loud as he saluted, greeting Mahommed Gunga first.
- pace Hit up the pace-work-been goin' some."
- palace The Prince was waiting for them, and Dechartre was to meet them in the palace.
- peace Does he go foightin' in toimes of peace?
- piece It ain't a bad-looking piece of ground; you'll have about a one-to-three chance of making a well."
- place "I will tell you this, sir: I shall leave this place now, and I wish never to see your face again.
- placed He placed one strong arm about his wife, the other about his child.
- placer I outfitted at a little village on the railroad, and shortly after that I joined some miners who were going up to the Canyon to placer prospect.
- plaice Alaska plaice can live for up to 30 years, and grow to 60 centimetres (24 inches) long, but most that get caught are only seven or eight years old, and about 30 cm (12 in).
- please Oh, please hurry, hurry!"
- pliancy "Of course you cannot tell till you try," she said, demurely, looking straight before her, no smile on the corners of her lips, that somehow maddened by their look of pliancy.
- police A striking scene in the police court!
- policy The policy may limit the amount of recovery to the cost of restoring or replacing the property, and in such cases this is often done instead of paying the loss in money.
- splice "Cross the line!" cried the Frenchman; "then let us imitate the sailors when they do the same thing in the Atlantic Ocean! Splice the main brace!"
- Lice The current and gooseberry are also infested with several species of plant-lice.
- places The old places had changed little, whatever he might fear of the people who lived in them.
- plies East can't help shouting challenges to two or three of the other side, though he never leaves Tom for a moment, and plies the sponges as fast as ever.
- Pilate There were many Galileans in Jerusalem-but that did not stop Pilate!
72 words made from the letters pliace
3 letter words made from pliace:
4 letter words made from pliace:
Misspelling of the day
- able live with
- become student
- bends one will