Correct spelling for PLUS
We think the word plus is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for plus
- plug Plug in tip is not original, being made of red fibre.
- plum Tell him I've got a plum-pudding and a bottle of whisky among my kit.
- plus Si plus adposcere visus, fit Mimnermus et optivo cognomine crescit.
- plush Open-work baskets, lined with crimson or scarlet or pink or blue plush, with another lining of silver paper to protect the plums, are very tasteful.
- pus While the glow holds one sees the thistle-down flights and pouncings after prey, and on into the dark hears their soft pus-ssh!
- Pius The amiable Pope Pius the Seventh being restored to the see of Rome, he performed his part in the scene of mummery and tyranny, by issuing a Bull for the restoration of the order of the Jesuits.
- Plums Peaches and plums for pies, should be cut in half, and the stones taken out.
- plugs These plugs must be of the same metal as that in which the keyway is cut, otherwise the drill will be apt to run to one side.
5 words made from the letters plus
Misspelling of the day
- after glows
- be hath