Correct spelling for PNATS
We think the word pnats is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for pnats
- nuts 9. Why should nuts be eaten in moderate quantity only?
- pants The sight of the boy had brought back, in some strange, embarrassing way, a vision of thirty years before, when George was a little boy in buckskin pants and jacket, and was beginning to ride the prairie with him.
- Knits Who, to whom this ideal is indeed "The Gleam," that draws and ever draws the soul to passionate allegiance, can fail to find in the Indian nature at its truest and finest that kinship of spirit which knits hearts together?
- Nat The Nat lived in the tree for many years, and took great care of it.
- Pats She calls Billy "Duckie," and continually pats and caresses him; he does look such a fool, and I should hate to be fingered like that if I were a man, one must feel like a bunch of grapes with the bloom being rubbed off.
- Ants She saw them tiny yet intense, like ants in their hill.
- nets Diodorus says, they are not to be taken but by iron nets.
- knots The girls gathered into little knots and talked, glancing furtively at the stranger.
- wants She wants to know us behind the aunt's back."
- gnats Their bites appear to be poisonous, and in seasons especially favorable to the gnats heavy losses of horses and cattle often occur.
30 words made from the letters pnats
3 letter words made from pnats:
Misspelling of the day