Correct spelling for POAR
We think the word poar is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for poar
- boar Almost every man had brought with him one or more large dogs trained in hunting the wolf and boar, and the woods beyond the swamp rang with their deep barking.
- oar Followed a breathless moment until the back of the bow oar appeared.
- par It was on a par with materialism; indeed, a demonstration of it.
- pear Now if you say he walked the whole ten days from the head of the falls to the Forks, and say it was only two hundred and ten miles and not over two hundred and fifty, that's over twenty miles a day, on foot, in the mountains, under pack and a heavy rifle, in moccasins, and over prickly-pear country that got their feet full of thorns.
- polar The day after the door had shut upon Selma Cross, Paula was a betrayed spirit wandering alone in polar darkness.
- poor So much the better; poor Nina!"
- pour I will pour you out a cup.
- roar "He'll roar, all right," said Kurt, almost with a groan.
- soar And at the top to stand in the "stainless eminence of air," to look down eight-ten-a thousand feet to the toy village at the foot while John names all the other angel peaks that soar round us, tell me, you who are also a climber, is it not very good?
- PAAR In de kleine zaal van het concertgebouw heeft de Heer J. IRWIN BROWN, die reeds den vorigen winter met groot succes hier ter stede een paar lezingen hield, een volle zaal vaak tot schier onbedaarlijk lachen gedwongen, door zijn lezing.
7 words made from the letters poar
Misspelling of the day
- most disused