Correct spelling for POAT
We think the word poat is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for poat
- boat My father and the rest of 'em went out in the boat-we waited and we waited and they didn't come back....
- coat If he did leave the coat, he will scarcely care to go back for it; and I do not think the chance should be lost, even if it is a poor one.
- goat Determine the possibilities of securing from the goat an adequate milk supply for a small family.
- moat Many of them were killed, others threw themselves from the walls into the moat, and very few of those who had entered made their escape.
- oat Thee an' me, lass, is Robsons-oat-cake folk, while they's pie-crust.
- pat That's the way with some, Pat.
- peat What, do your folk in England use no peat?
- plat The superintendent's wife and I sat in the tiny grass plat enjoying the balmy breath that in the late afternoon steals over and cools this strange, hot land.
- poet You have found your voice, and I-I love you because you are a poet and because you are a beautiful woman.
- port A week later the whole party stood on the deck of a ship in the port of Rhegium.
- post Has the post gone?
- pout He flushes up too, and his thin-lipped, narrow mouth takes on a pout.
- prat "Aim low, archers!" squealed small Prat, and forthwith the battle joined.
- PHAT "An' may I ax ye, misther, to be koind enough to exshplain phat in the wurruld that owld roosther's doin'?" pointing to the figure of the kneeling monarch.
- pot And he drew from a nook, guarded by some large ferns, a pot of red hyacinths.
12 words made from the letters poat
Misspelling of the day
- having bay window