Correct spelling for PODEM
We think the word podem is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for podem
- modem But, to disappear from Italy, was to weaken the influence of the Holy See over the then most celebrated and enlightened country of Europe; it was to desert the post where they had obtained so many victories, the centre in which were united all the radii of the power they had achieved; it was to renounce the ascendancy which the very name of Rome conveyed, whose ancient glory was reflected on the modem pontificates that seemed to continue it; it was, in fine, to discontent the Italians, to deprive them of the last remains of their ancient consequence, and, by private rivalries, to prepare the way for a general schism.
- pod Each seed within the pod is surrounded by a sweet, black and honey-like substance, which contains the property alluded to.
- podium In this way, Switzerlands Alain Menú once again claimed a podium placing in the event, as he had done in his three previous outings in the Buenos Aires 200 km.
- poem Her heart will justify my conduct; she will rejoice in our secret poem, so romantic, human and divine in one.
- poet Had any writer, any poet, ever agonised thus?
- pom Raife Remington and his friend were strolling along, chatting about their old college days, idly smoking cigarettes, when they came up behind two well yet neatly-dressed girls, one about twenty, in a white pique coat and skirt with large pearl buttons, cut smartly; the other, about a couple of years her junior, who was fair-haired, very beautiful, and led a little black pom by a silver chain, was in dead black with a neat, close-fitting hat, with a turquoise blue band.
- powder Powder was scarcely to be had anywhere.
- sodom Those to whom Jesus spoke were born under better conditions than those of Sodom; they grew up under more favorable surroundings; hence, they were more responsible; hence, they are to receive greater punishment at the judgment.
- totem Each Indian belonged, through his relationship with his mother's people, to some clan; and each clan had its symbol or totem, such as the Bear, the Turtle, the Buffalo, etc.
- Idem Quem sane libellum, licet idem Emorum.
- Podded This claim is not allowed on some fruits and vegetables: Potatoes, yams, cassava, plantain, corn, mushrooms, mature legumes and their juices* Vegetable or fruit used as condiments, garnishes or flavourings- including maraschino cherries, glace fruit, candied fruit and onion flakes Jams or jam type spreads, marmalades, preserves and jellies Olives Powdered vegetable or fruit *Mature seeds of legumes such as kidney beans are excluded from this claim, however young and immature pods of legumes such as edible podded peas.
- DEM "Yes-no, it's 'bout dem flyin' things.
- PODS "After all the cotton pods are gathered, the remaining stems and branches should be cleared away without loss of time, and the ground carefully ploughed up, to expose a new surface to the air and renew the vigour of the soil.
22 words made from the letters podem
Misspelling of the day
- able live with
- become student
- bends one will