Correct spelling for POINEER
We think the word poineer is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for poineer
- coiner Dangerfield, a subtle and dexterous man, who ... was a false coiner, undertook now to coin a plot for the ends of the Papists.
- joiner Whittington Thomas, carpenter and joiner, Temple.
- paine An introduction by Albert Bigelow Paine and a hitherto unpublished photograph as a frontspiece, and there you are-the season's new Mark Twain book.
- painter "Be a great painter," answered Lucy promptly.
- pawnee The road which we had to travel, to arrive at the town of the Pawnee Picts, was rough and uneven, running over hills and intersected by deep gullies.
- pincer It was uncurled now and very much alive, but the pincer claws which might have cut its way to safety were encased in balls of hard substance.
- pine A light is used, a bright, smoking blaze of the pitch pine.
- pinter You'll take the pinter to Don an' fetch me back the ten dollars, honor bright?
- pioneer I am a pioneer, Captain."
- pointer A pointer arm carrying a handle with a pointer and appendages is secured to the end of this shaft.
- ponder Remembering that the Invincible Armada was lying in Calais roads on the 6th of August, hoping to cross to Dover the next morning, let us ponder the words addressed on that very day to Queen Elizabeth by the Lieutenant-General of England.
- pone No one except the Widow ever really got at the straight of Bud's conduct, but it appeared that he left home to get a few Indians scalps, and that he came back for a little bacon and corn pone.
- Piney It was July before she took her remarkable family down the Little Piney to the Graybull, and showed them what strawberries were, and where to find them.
- pioneers Our people had been pioneers, always among those who pushed back the frontier.
109 words made from the letters poineer
4 letter words made from poineer:
5 letter words made from poineer:
Misspelling of the day