Correct spelling for POLITTE
We think the word politte is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for politte
- palate How do we know whether or not an Ifugao has no palate?"
- palette Take now your palette, lay it flat on the design, and press out all the air bubbles, commencing in the centre, and working them out from the sides; an ivory stick will be found useful in removing creases; you now leave this to dry, and after twenty-four hours apply a slight coat of the liqueur diaphane, leaving it another day, when if dry, apply a second coat of the same kind, which must be left several days: finally, apply a coat of varnish over all.
- palliate Abortive attempts were made by the pure royalists to palliate the treachery of the government.
- plate Phil hardly looked up from his book; but he made room for Hugh between himself and another boy, and drew the great plate of bread within reach.
- platte Coming down to where it opened out on the Platte, about noon, we turned out for lunch.
- platter Servants should have a silver or plated knife-tray to remove the gravy-spoon and carving knife and fork before removing the platter.
- plotter For, in my pictures of the three main phases of "finance"-the industrial, the life-insurance and the banking-he, as arch plotter in every kind of respectable skulduggery, was necessarily in the foreground.
- police The police will not listen to you.
- polite And I have been so polite to him, too-asked him to come to see me!"
- politic The safety of any body politic depends on the conduct of the individuals that compose it.
- polity It was now formally stipulated that the estates were to deliberate upon all measures which "concerned justice and polity," and that no change was to be made-that is to say, no new law was to pass without their consent as well as that of the council.
- pollute Said that he was the officer, and that as the rank-and-file were not allowed to pollute the same atmosphere, thought I should score.
- Polities The ancient polities offered much resistance to this development, and in their absolute power over the liberty, industry and property of the masses of their subjects raised barriers to the extension of commerce scarcely less formidable than the want of means of communication itself.
- Paulette Paulette blew alive the coals of last night's fire, and made coffee and carried it across to her husband with a lump of bread.
- Pilate One ancient cut of this kind in the British Museum, representing the Saviour brought before Pilate, resembles in style the pen-drawings in manuscripts of the fourteenth century.
- politer Unluckily Mr. Candy, hearing nothing, and miles away from suspecting the truth, went on across the table louder and politer than ever.
117 words made from the letters politte
5 letter words made from politte:
4 letter words made from politte:
Misspelling of the day
- am distinguished from
- art deficient in
- art in mid-air
- be satisfied