Correct spelling for POLIVE
We think the word polive is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for polive
- alive I do not know why he was still alive.
- clive Of all my father's stories those which delighted and thrilled us most were his anecdotes of Clive.
- live And where does he live?
- olive He put two five-pound notes in an envelope, and sent them with his love to Olive and the children.
- oliver Oliver declared that it must have been five miles at least; but I did not think the distance was nearly so much.
- palaver What a figure I should cut on horseback, without my boots-without my hat or doublet-without-" "Stash yer palaver!"
- plosive However, unlike other Arbëresh dialects, which under southern Italian dialectal influence have undergone through a process of partial or total fricativization resulting in the change of the intervocalic voiced velar plosive ([ɡ]) to a voiced velar fricative ([ɣ]), Vaccarizzo Albanian has retained the initial [ɡ].
- plover It ran as follows: Dear Mr Plover, I am annoyed to hear that some delay has occurred in the arrangements re Major Brown.
- pole Jay looked at the tent, one pole still unpitched.
- police What am I that I should go to the police?
- policy It is not our policy.
- polio They said that Amy Bishop had demanded to meet with Polio personally after the arrest—instead of being charged for the shooting.
- Poling In the lagoons of Vera Cruz, our boatmen applied the term jornada to a straight stretch across a lagoon made at one poling; here among the carreteros, the word jornada means the run made from resting-place to resting-place.
76 words made from the letters polive
4 letter words made from polive:
3 letter words made from polive:
Misspelling of the day
- am distinguished from
- art deficient in
- art in mid-air
- be satisfied