Correct spelling for POLPS
We think the word polps is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for polps
- polls Cardon hoped that the body would not be found until after the polls closed, the next day.
- Polyps I do not here allude to their primitive origin, but simply to the general fact that among radiates the embryos of the higher classes represent, in miniature, types of the lower classes, as, for instance, those of the echinoderms resemble the medusae, those of the medusae the polyps.
- poles Then the poles were covered with bark and brush, so as to keep out the wind; and within, all about the lodge, were good beds, with bark and brush under them, so as to keep those who were to sleep there from the snow.
- pulps Take out the pulps of lemons or oranges, soak the rinds six days in salt and water, and afterwards boil them tender in spring water.
- POPS "Off dey pops an' dey gets five yards on de road an' Hahsie finds hisse'f a hundred yards ahead, so he squots an' waits for Sculpat to come up.
- POLYS In 2013, Bloomberg Businessweek ranked Cal Polys Orfalea College of Business 64th out of the nation’s top 124 undergraduate business colleges.
- POLS Very hot so laid around camp all day. Put two blankets up on tent pols for sun break.
- co-equal On this footing, the modern side ought to have its place in the schools as the co-equal of classics; it would be the natural precursor of the modernised alternatives in the Universities; those where knowledge subjects predominate.
- intelligents When we are conscious of the control of such an intention, it is impossible for us not to affirm, according to the principle, as announced by Cousin, that all Intelligents are bound always to be under the control of the same intention.
11 words made from the letters polps
5 letter words made from polps:
Misspelling of the day
- became useless
- goes all out
- in accuracy