Correct spelling for POOOR
We think the word pooor is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for pooor
- boor He did mind, not bargaining for learning lessons in the holidays; but he could not show himself so uncivil a boor as to refuse.
- door "Only come to the door, and you can see me.
- moor Difficult this weather, Madam, if our young lady is lost on the moor.
- pair But he said: "We're a pair of bright ones.
- par "Young for you-par exemple!
- pear Being of this colour, they actually looked like something that grew upon the tree,-like great pear-shaped fruits.
- peer Then he would go to the door and peer out under his hand into the night.
- pier Half-way down the pier, but almost always hat in hand, and the set smile deepening the lines about his well-cut mouth, he became aware of some excitement towards the end.
- poe Pick out a number of rather unusual words which Poe seems particularly to like; observe their effect.
3 words made from the letters pooor
3 letter words made from pooor:
Misspelling of the day