How to spell POPS correctly?
If you've mistakenly misspelled "pops", worry not! Here are two possible correct suggestions: "popes" and "poops". "Popes" refers to the heads of the Roman Catholic Church, while "poops" is a playful term for excrement. Double-check the context and choose the appropriate correction accordingly.
List of suggestions on how to spell pops correctly
- BOPS The BOPS (Big Old Prick Syndrome) club is a group of guys who like to talk about big old pricks
- fops The fops in the ballroom had more elaborate costumes than any of the other guests.
- hops The aroma of hops filled the brewery as they brewed their latest batch of beer.
- OOPS Oops, I accidentally spilled my drink.
- ops The ops team is responsible for maintaining the company's infrastructure.
- PEPS I saw a can of PEPS soda in the vending machine.
- PIPS I counted the pips on the apple before taking a bite.
- PODS The pods were full of delicious treats.
- POLS He decided to run for office and learn more about the POLS.
- POMS The teacher gave out prizes for the best Poms in the class.
- pop Pop music is my favorite type of music.
- pope Pope Francis said that social media is "one of the death of the soul.
- popes The popes of the Catholic Church are considered by many to be the highest authority on matters of faith and morals.
- POPS Mom always puts the pops in the fridge.
- pots I need to buy more pots to plant my flowers in.
- PPS PPS stands for "postscript," which is often used at the end of a letter or document to add a final comment or thought.
- props I gotta give props to my team for working together on this project.
- PUPS I love playing with the adorable pups at the animal shelter.
- sops The government provided sops to the farmers to encourage them to switch to organic farming.
- tops The quality of their products is tops.
Misspelling of the day