How to spell POROS correctly?
If you accidentally misspelled "poros", there are a few possible correct suggestions. It could be "pores", referring to small openings on the skin. Another option is "pros", short for advantages or benefits. Lastly, "porous" suggests a material or surface that allows the passage of fluids or air.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
List of suggestions on how to spell poros correctly
- pares The chef carefully pares the apple to ensure there are no seeds or cores left.
- pores I notice she has pores on her skin.
- porous The soil in this area is very porous, allowing water to seep through quickly.
- PORTS The docks and ports were buzzing with activity as ships were loaded and unloaded with cargo.
- PRES The PRES (Presidential Executive Orders on Reducing Regulation and Controlling Regulatory Costs) has been implemented by the current administration.
- pros Many professionals in the industry agree that the pros of using this product outweigh the cons.
- prose Her prose is beautiful and flows like a river.
- prows The boat's prows sliced through the water as it made its way towards the island.
- purrs The cat curls up on my lap and purrs.
- purus My favorite dish is chicken purus.
Misspelling of the day