Correct spelling for PORTAY
We think the word portay is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for portay
- aorta The aorta, from its arch to its point of division on the lumbar vertebrae, gradually diminishes in caliber, according to the number and succession of the branches derived from it.
- forty "Twelve to twelve forty-five.
- part You are obliged to walk the last part of the way.
- partly I am thinking of dressing up a figure, and placing it on Jack's back, so as to partly cover me when I am mounted; and I will conceal myself by hanging over along his neck.
- party Why shouldn't I be going to a dinner-party?
- patty " Patty want pig, mamma," said the little boy.
- peaty They may be described as of all crops the least fastidious, and will flourish on sandy, peaty, or clayey soils.
- pert "I'll never speak to the pert minx again as long as I live," whispered Miss Emma in the ear of a friend.
- pertly Miss McGuire swept him with a quick glance that took in his flannel shirt, corduroy breeches and rough boots, nodded pertly and turned away.
- petty How petty was the excitement of an Alexandrian horse-race!
- piety She received the last sacrament with an ardent piety.
- pita World War II First Line of Defense Memorial (Battle of Bataan - Battle of Layac Junction, January 6, 1942) 38th Infantry Division (United States) marker, Layac Junction Roosevelt Protected Landscape, also known as Roosevelt Park, is the location shooting of Enchanted Garden Town Hall Bataan Peninsula State University, Dinalupihan campus Bataan Peninsula Medical Center 1960 Saint John Academy Glorrieta, open auditorium, grandstand, park and plaza Dinalupihan Civic Center Memorial, Monument of Dinalupihan heroes (Marcela Rodriguez) Heavens Garden Memorial Park Dinalupihan Memorial Park Mount Malasimbo - Barangay Pita Tubig Festival, June 24 La Vercons Bakeshop, San Ramon, Dinalupihan WorkOut WorX Fitness Center, Bonifacio, Dinalupihan Sweet Momcs Cake - General Luna Street Booms Cold Brew Coffee - Poblacion Net Embassy Saint John the Baptist Parish Church Saint John the Baptist Parish Church (in Poblacion) belongs to the Roman Catholic Diocese of Balanga (Dioecesis Balangensis) Suffragan of San Fernando, Pampanga Created: March 17, 1975.
- pitta Coenraad Jacob Temminck Nouveau recueil de planches coloriées doiseaux Birds first described in this work in 1830 include the garnet pitta, the copper pheasant, the brown barbet, the blue-banded kingfisher, the Japanese wood-pigeon and the brown-eared bulbul René Primevère Lesson Traite dOrnithologie
- pity It seemed a pity, my lady, did it not?
- poet Sweet sounds were always in his ears, his heart was ever singing, for the shepherd-boy was a poet.
- poetry Oh, he is a fine judge of poetry, is he?
- porgy The general outline of the grass porgy is very similar to that of the saucer-eye and little-head porgies, though the back is not quite so elevated; the profile is unevenly curved, being quite convex in front of the eye. The mouth is slightly larger than in the saucer-eye.
- port The following morning, Mr. James having gone over the books of the plantation with his manager, the two started back for Port-of-Spain.
- portage After this wretched repast, we set out again, and passed toward noon, the Mountain Portage.
- portal The chamberlain of the Abbey, a most decorous personage, dressed in black, received us at the portal.
- porter "To give pice to porter kuli this is my work.
- portly He was released on Sunday, July 9th, 1871. Captain Murphy, another of the company in our Scotland Road rendezvous, whom I had often met before, was a gentlemanly, genial man of portly presence, and an exceedingly pleasant companion.
- porto The problem of governing the Philippines was infinitely more complicated than that of governing Porto Rico, because the archipelago embraced more than three thousand islands and about thirty different tribes and dialects.
- portray Inasmuch as these portray living creatures they must be ascribed to some classical, i.
- potty Captain Underpants and the Wrath of the Wicked Wedgie Woman (2001) Captain Underpants and the Big, Bad Battle of the Bionic Booger Boy, Part 1: The Night of the Nasty Nostril Nuggets (2003) Captain Underpants and the Big, Bad Battle of the Bionic Booger Boy, Part 2: The Revenge of the Ridiculous Robo-Boogers (2003) Captain Underpants and the Preposterous Plight of the Purple Potty People (2006) Captain Underpants and the Terrifying Re-Turn of Tippy Tinkletrousers (2012) Captain Underpants and the Revolting Revenge of the Radioactive Robo-Boxers (2013) Captain Underpants and the Tyrannical Retaliation of the Turbo Toilet 2000 (2014) Captain Underpants and the Sensational Saga of Sir Stinks-A-Lot (2015) Captain Underpants activity books The Captain Underpants Extra-Crunchy Book o Fun (2001) The All-New Captain Underpants Extra-Crunchy Book o Fun 2 (2002) The Captain Underpants Super Silly Sticker Studio (2005) The Captain Underpants Cartoon-O-Rama Book #1: Heroes, Villains and Supercreeps (TBA) Captain Underpants spin-offs The Adventures of Super Diaper Baby (2002) The Adventures of Ook and Gluk: Kung-Fu Cavemen from the Future (2010) Super Diaper Baby 2: The Invasion of the Potty Snatchers (2011) Dog Man (2016) (In full color) Dog Man Unleashed (2017) (In full color) Dog Man: A Tale of Two Kitties (2017) (In full color) Dog Man and Cat Kid (2017) (In full color) Dog Man: Lord Of the Fleas (2018) (In full color) Dog Man: Brawl of the Wild (2018) (In full color) The Adventures of Ook and Gluk Jr: Kung-Fu Cavekids in Outer Space (TBA) FrankenFart vs.
- pout She thrust out her red lips in a wistful pout, and looking down into the sugar-bowl intently, she remarked, her voice as pensive as Sylvia's own: I wish I did!
- pray Do pray tell me.
- ptah There are a few deities, such as Ptah, Osiris, and Amen, to whom the Egyptians gave a human form in its simple entirety; but even in such cases it was not reproduced in its native elegance and nobility.
- putty She be all right putty soon."
- sporty She also branded Bridget as a 'sporty tomboy.
- Ported Banshees Last Cry has been ported on the PlayStation as "Kamaitachi no Yoru Tokubetsu Hen" (December 3, 1998) and the Game Boy Advance as "Kamaitachi no Yoru ~Advance~" (June 28, 2002).
- Portia "Miss Portia has a copyright on that.
- PTA Outside of her professional work, Borer was Bailey Middle School PTA president, served on the local Board of Education from 2009–13, and founded the West Haven Early Childhood Development Commission.
- SORTA Now, s'posin' I go find him, and sorta feel 'round a little, and draw him out.
- PORTS I am told Massachusetts has prohibited the introduction of foreign fish-oils into her ports.
- partway The canyon begins inland on the continent, partway up the Congo Estuary, and starts at a depth of 21 meters.
- porky Yo' keep still just a minute, Brer Porky!
- pot Serve hot with a beef pot roast.
88 words made from the letters portay
3 letter words made from portay:
4 letter words made from portay:
Misspelling of the day
- are taken cleaners
- art irresolute
- behind someones back
- being apt