How to spell POSOLOGUST correctly?
If you meant to write "posologist" but misspelled it as "posologust", here are some suggestions for correct alternatives. The correct word is "posologist", which refers to a specialist in prescribing the appropriate doses of medication.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
List of suggestions on how to spell posologust correctly
- cosmologist My friend is a cosmologist who studies the origins and nature of the universe.
- horologist The horologist carefully examined the intricate gears and mechanisms of the antique pocket watch.
- monologist The talented monologist captivated the audience with his one-man show.
- otologist I'm seeing an otologist next week to address my hearing loss.
- penologist A penologist specializes in studying and developing strategies to improve the rehabilitation of inmates within the penal system.
- phonologist The phonologist studied the sounds and patterns of speech in different languages.
- zoologist The zoologist studied the behavior and habitats of different species of animals.
Misspelling of the day