How to spell POSS correctly?
If you've mistakenly typed "poss" instead of a correct word, here are some possible suggestions to consider. If you meant "possess", make sure you include an "e" at the end. If you intended to write "pass", ensure you have two "s" in place. Double-check the context to determine the word you actually meant to use.
List of suggestions on how to spell poss correctly
- doss After a long day hiking, I like to find a cozy spot to doss down for the night.
- loss The loss of her father was devastating for her.
- moss During the summer, moss often grows on the trees.
- pass He tried to pass the ball to his teammate, but it was intercepted by the other team.
- PODS The containers are known as " Pods.
- POLS I need to get my textbooks for the pols class.
- POMS The cheerleaders shook their brightly colored POMS as they led the crowd in a cheer.
- POPS I love the taste of cherry-flavored popsicles, also known as pops.
- poses The new dress poses a great risk of tripping on its too-long hem.
- posh She always dresses like a hoyden, but she's really quite posh.
- posse The suspect was surrounded by a posse of officers who were determined to bring him to justice.
- post I must post this before it expires.
- posts I have to get my posts up by tomorrow.
- posy I picked a posy of flowers from the garden.
- pots I like to cook in my pots.
- puss I have a cat with a black and white puss.
- ross Ross is my favorite color.
- toss I like to toss a salad with lots of fresh ingredients.
Misspelling of the day