How to spell POSSESSS correctly?
If you accidentally misspell "possesss", here are a few correct alternatives: "possess", "possesses" or "possession". Each variation depends on the context you intended. Remember to double-check your spelling, and don't forget to proofread your work for any other potential errors.
List of suggestions on how to spell possesss correctly
- possess I possess a lot of knowledge in the field of artificial intelligence.
- possessed He looked as if he were possessed by a demon.
- possesses She possesses a remarkable talent for playing the piano.
- possessor The possessor of the winning ticket was thrilled to learn that he had won the lottery.
- possessors The new tax law puts a heavy burden on those who are the possessors of high-value assets.
Misspelling of the day