How to spell POUDER correctly?
If you've ended up typing "pouder" instead of "powder", don't fret! Here are a few possible auto-correct suggestions that could fix the typo: powder, ponder, pander, power, pouter. Each of these words has a different meaning, so make sure to choose the correct one based on the context.
List of suggestions on how to spell pouder correctly
- louder I need you to speak louder so I can hear you over the noise.
- plodder Even though he was a plodder, he managed to finish the race.
- ponder I like to ponder the meaning of life while sitting by the river.
- potter My neighbor is a talented potter who makes beautiful vases and bowls.
- pouter She always looked like a pouter when she didn't get her way.
- pouters The pouters on the balcony made a lot of noise.
- powder I need to buy some baking powder for the recipe.
- Powders I need to buy some baking powders for my cake recipe.
- powdery The powdery snow melted quickly in the warm spring sun.
- prouder She couldn't have been prouder of her daughter's accomplishments.
- prude She was considered a prude by her friends for always wanting to respect her personal boundaries.
Misspelling of the day