How to spell POURLU correctly?
If you often find yourself misspelling "Pourlu", don't worry, you're not alone! A couple of possible correct suggestions for this word could be "Poultry" or "Poplar". Double-checking your spelling can save you from any confusion or miscommunication when conveying your ideas accurately.
List of suggestions on how to spell Pourlu correctly
- Dourly He dourly refused the offer of a free trip to the amusement park.
- Hourly The company pays its employees hourly, rather than through an annual salary.
- Poorly She performed poorly in her maths exam.
- Pour Could you pour some water into my cup, please?
- Poured She poured herself a cup of tea and sat down.
- Pours The bartender pours a generous amount of whiskey into the glass.
- Purl I don't know how to purl, but I can knit a mean scarf.
- Purls She loves to knit scarves and enjoys creating intricate purls for a unique texture.
- Sourly She glared at me sourly when I asked her to do the dishes again.
Misspelling of the day