How to spell PPE correctly?
If you find yourself mistakenly typing "ppe" instead of the intended word, there are several correct suggestions to consider. It could be "ape", referring to a primate; "pipe", denoting a hollow cylinder; or "pope", the leader of the Catholic Church. Always double-check your spelling to avoid confusion!
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
List of suggestions on how to spell ppe correctly
- ape The zookeeper watched the ape swing from branch to branch in the monkey exhibit.
- Ope " Ope, sorry about that, I didn't mean to bump into you.
- pie I love to bake apple pie on a chilly autumn evening.
- pipe He fixed the leaky pipe with a wrench and some adhesive tape.
- poe Edgar Allan Poe is often credited with popularizing the modern horror genre.
- pope The pope is the Bishop of Rome and the leader of the worldwide Catholic Church.
- PP PP stands for "printed pages" in this document.
- PPM The pollution levels were measured in parts per million (PPM).
- PPR The league uses PPR scoring, which awards one point per reception.
- PPS The president said that PPS would soon be back to normal.
Misspelling of the day