Correct spelling for PPOOR
We think the word ppoor is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for ppoor
- boor I must have seemed to them an ignorant boor; in fact, I had been about a great deal among people who knew how to behave, and had I never given the matter of how to conduct myself on that particular occasion an instant's thought, I should have got on without the least trouble.
- door Her name's on the door."
- moor "You did-that day on the moor.
- pair "Why, isn't he big and strong and hasn't he a brain and a pair of hands?
- par They are at present above par.
- pear Columbus, thinking hard in his cabin, blood and brain a little fevered, comes to the conclusion that the world is not round but pear-shaped.
- peer For a man's best is Destiny's peer.
- pier No, by all that's horrible, they'll go right down the pier!"
- poe Now this is ingenious, but Mr. Poe here gives us a bit of special pleading and a curious anomaly at the same time.
7 words made from the letters ppoor
Misspelling of the day
- having bay window