How to spell PPOOR correctly?
We think the word ppoor is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
List of suggestions on how to spell ppoor correctly
- boor I must have seemed to them an ignorant boor; in fact, I had been about a great deal among people who knew how to behave, and had I never given the matter of how to conduct myself on that particular occasion an instant's thought, I should have got on without the least trouble.
- door Her name's on the door."
- moor "You did-that day on the moor.
- pair "Why, isn't he big and strong and hasn't he a brain and a pair of hands?
- par They are at present above par.
- pear Columbus, thinking hard in his cabin, blood and brain a little fevered, comes to the conclusion that the world is not round but pear-shaped.
- peer For a man's best is Destiny's peer.
- pier No, by all that's horrible, they'll go right down the pier!"
- poe Now this is ingenious, but Mr. Poe here gives us a bit of special pleading and a curious anomaly at the same time.
- poor It is always a relief to be able to move out of the poor neighborhood.
- pour I needed to pour some water into the glass so I could mix the ingredients.
- spoor She found a human foot print in the snow.
- POOS I like to cuddle with my poochie.
List of 7 words made from the word ppoor
Misspelling of the day