Correct spelling for PPP
We think the word ppp is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for ppp
- pap Yo' pap-I-I hope he won't hold this agin' us.
- pcp Legislative branch: unicameral Parliament (200 seats; members are elected by direct popular vote to serve four-year terms) elections : last held 7 December 1996 (next to be held NA December 2000) election results: percent of vote by party - NA; seats by party - NDC 126, NPP 65, PCP 5, PNC 1, to be determined 3
- pep Put some pep into it!"
- pip This is what he saw: The Moon dipped her paddle, called "pip-i'," in the water, and rubbed it dripping over a smooth, rounded stone, an agate with ribbons of colors wound about in it.
- pop "Love," said the cartoon of the mosquito, "makes up the vernacular of pop culture.
- pup We were walking down the street, and I kicked the dog's pup to death.
- OPP Yust you climb opp dat odder box, Mester Kent, and hol' you' hair on.
- PPM Martinique Martinique Communist Party or PCM [Georges ERICHOT]; Martinique Independence Movement or MIM [Alfred MARIE-JEANNE]; Martinique Progressive Party or PPM [Pierre SUEDILE]; Martinique Socialist Party or PMS [Ernest WAN-AJOUHU]; Movement of Democrats and Ecologists for a Sovereign Martinique or Modemas [Garcin MALSA]; Rally for the Republic or RPR [Michel CHARLONE]; Socialist Revolution Group or GRS [Philippe PIERRE-CHARLES]; Union for French Democracy or UDF [Jean MAREN]
- APP Grape Tarts 743 Green Pepper Salad 897 Green Pepper farcis fromage a la Cream App.
- PP Bibliotheca Normannica, iii, Die Lais der Marie de France, pp.
- PPS Brazil: Brazilian Democratic Movement Party or PMDB [Jader BARBALHO, president]; Brazilian Labor Party or PTB [Roberto JEFFERSON]; Brazilian Social Democracy Party or PSDB [Teotonio VILELA Filno]; Brazilian Socialist Party or PSB [Miguel ARRAES, president]; Brazilian Progressive Party or PPB [Paulo Salim MALUF]; Communist Party of Brazil or PCdoB [Sergio Roberto Gomes SOUZA, chairman]; Democratic Labor Party or PDT [Leonel BRIZOLA, president]; Liberal Front Party or PFL [Jorge BORNHAUSEN, president]; Liberal Party or PL [Francisco Teixeira de OLIVEIRA]; Popular Socialist Party or PPS [Ciro GOMEZ, president]; Worker's Party or PT [Jose DIRCEU, president]
- PPR "Shield, Girony of eight pieces, argent and gules; in dexter chief an oak branch, fructed ppr.
Misspelling of the day
- came rest
- in dependant
- taking mean
- taking meaning