Correct spelling for PREK
We think the word prek is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for prek
- peek The minute Babbitt was out of sight the Commodore makes a break for a new hidin' place, so the valet has to wheel that cart all over the lot, playin' peek-a-boo behind every bush and tree until he nailed his man.
- perk He's been mightily in need of a wife to perk him up.
- prep This, as I remembered, dated back to our prep school-days and had been reinforced by a fearsome oath, inspired doubtless by some dark fiction that had captivated our youthful imaginations.
- prey He was her personal prey at present.
- trek Now, if it pleases you order the wagons to trek.
- PRES George, 20. Monroe, Andrew, 40. Monroe, Pres.
- PREF The historian ought to collect the most authentic and popular, ib. Painters ought to be estimated by their mature labours, conducted with most care, i. 301; As these may be almost termed their second editions, v. 424. More accurately estimated where they painted most, pref.
4 words made from the letters prek
4 letter words made from prek:
Misspelling of the day