How to spell PRIONERS correctly?
When faced with the common misspelling "prioners", there are a few possible correct suggestions. The correct spelling is "prisoners", which refers to individuals confined in prison. To avoid confusion, one might suggest typing "prisoners" or utilizing spell-check tools to correct the error automatically.
List of suggestions on how to spell prioners correctly
- pioneers The pioneers settled the land and developed it into the great state it is today.
- poisoners The poisoners were caught and sentenced to life imprisonment for attempting to poison their boss.
- priers I observed a few priers trying to peek through the keyhole of my room.
- primness Although she was always known for her primness, she surprised everyone with her raunchy sense of humor at the party.
- printers The office had several printers for employees to use.
- Prions Prions are abnormal proteins that can cause neurodegenerative diseases.
- priors She had several priors for breaking the law.
- prisoner The prisoner was escorted back to his cell after his court hearing.
- prisoners There are many prisoners in jail.
- pruners She always keeps a box of assorted pruners on hand.
Misspelling of the day