How to spell PRIXES correctly?
If you mistakenly typed 'prixes' and meant to write 'prizes', fear not! It's a common error. Other correct suggestions include 'prices' if you're referring to costs or 'pries' if you mean to extract or pry something open. Double-check your context, choose the right word, and carry on!
List of suggestions on how to spell prixes correctly
- Pixies The concert was amazing; the Pixies really know how to put on a show!
- poxes Smallpox and chickenpox are both highly contagious viral poxes.
- prefixes I am studying prefixes for a summer project.
- Prices The prices of goods in this store are too high.
- pricks She hates everyone, but especially the pricks in her pack.
- prides He prides himself on his ability to speak four languages fluently.
- pries She always pries into everyone else's business, even when they clearly don't want to share.
- princes The birthday party for the princes was held in the castle.
- prizes The school awarded prizes for the top performers in the annual science fair.
- Proxies My computer network is protected by proxies to prevent unauthorized access to sensitive data.
Misspelling of the day