How to spell PROPT correctly?
If you mistakenly type "propt" instead of "prompt", here are some useful suggestions to consider. Firstly, check your auto-correct feature to ensure it's enabled. Secondly, verify the correct spelling in a dictionary or search engine. Lastly, proofread your writing before sharing it to prevent any avoidable errors.
List of suggestions on how to spell propt correctly
- Crept The cat crept quietly through the grass.
- crypt The crypt underneath the old church is said to be haunted by the spirits of the dead.
- erupt The volcano is about to erupt any moment now.
- Pratt I introduced myself as Margaret Pratt.
- prep I need to prep some ingredients before I can start cooking.
- PREPS The preps at school always wore the latest fashionable clothes.
- print I need to print this document for my meeting later.
- prod The farmer used a prod to urge the cows out of the barn.
- profit Our company experienced a significant increase in profit after launching our new product line.
- prompt The prompt was to write about a time when you had to rush.
- pronto I need that report pronto, it's due at 2 PM.
- prop The actor forgot his prop on the set of the play.
- propel The strong gusts of wind helped propel the sailboat forward.
- proper Please be careful with your proper attire.
- prophet The prophet warned the people of the impending doom that would come if they continued to disobey God.
- props We need to give props to the team for their excellent performance in the championship game.
- proust My English professor assigned us a reading of Proust's "Swann's Way" for next week.
- rapt I was rapt by her beauty.
Misspelling of the day