How to spell PROSSE correctly?
If the word intended to be spelled is "prose", some possible correct suggestions could be: press, pose, prosecco, propose. If the word intended to be spelled is something else entirely, more context may be needed to provide correct suggestions.
List of suggestions on how to spell prosse correctly
- passe The old fashion trend is now passe.
- poise Despite the chaos around her, she maintained her poise and delivered her speech flawlessly.
- pose The model knew how to perfect her pose for the camera.
- posse After shooting a man, a posse pursued the outlaw to bring him to justice.
- praise The teacher had nothing but praise for the students' hard work and dedication.
- Presser The presser foot on my sewing machine was not moving properly.
- presses The tailor presses the fabric to remove all the wrinkles before cutting it.
- prissy She was acting so prissy, fixing her hair and adjusting her skirt every five seconds.
- prods The farmer used a stick to prods the cows towards the milking area.
- PROFS PROFS is a computerized system used to manage academic activities in some universities.
- profuse The plant was profuse with vividly colored flowers.
- propose John is planning to propose to his girlfriend in Paris.
- props She always did a great job co-hosting the show, so she deserved some props from the audience.
- pros The pros of online shopping include the convenience of shopping from home and the ability to easily compare prices.
- prose I enjoy reading poetry, but I also appreciate a good piece of prose.
- prosier I need some prosier words to explain this to you.
- prosper I hope to prosper in my new job.
- rose The rose garden was filled with fragrant blooms of every color.
- rouse The loud alarm clock will rouse me from my slumber each morning.
Misspelling of the day