How to spell PROWER correctly?
If you meant to type "prower" but it's not the right word, here are some possible suggestions: "power", "brewer" or "grower". Double-check the context to choose the correct spelling and ensure your message is accurately conveyed.
List of suggestions on how to spell prower correctly
- grower The strawberry grower harvested his crop of ripe and juicy berries.
- poorer The gap between the rich and the poor continues to widen, leaving the poorer members of society struggling to survive.
- power The president holds a significant amount of power over the country's decisions.
- prewar My grandmother's prewar stories always bring tears to my eyes.
- Prier I will prier into the matter and get back to you with the details.
- proffer He did not proffer any evidence to support his claim.
- prone I am prone to getting headaches when I spend too much time staring at a computer screen.
- proper It is proper that you dress more appropriately for the occasion.
- prose It was decided that prose was the best way to go about writing the book.
- prouder I couldn't be prouder of my sister for graduating with honors.
- prove The scientist plans to prove the hypothesis by conducting an experiment.
- prow The ship's prow cut through the rough waves of the ocean as it sailed towards the horizon.
- prowess She had the prowess to win.
- prowler The prowler didn't make a sound as he moved along the side of the house, his eyes scanning the darkness for any
- prows The ship's prows dipped and rose with the waves.
- rawer I like my steak to be cooked rawer than most people would prefer.
- Rowe There are several famous people with the last name "Rowe", including Mike Rowe and Kelly Rowe.
- rower The rower gracefully glided over the calm waters of the lake.
- thrower The pitcher is the strongest thrower on the baseball team.
Misspelling of the day