How to spell PROWN correctly?
If you've misspelled "prown", worry not, for there are several possible correct suggestions. You might have intended to write "prawn", referring to a delicious seafood delicacy. Alternatively, you could have meant "crown", relating to a regal headpiece. Double-checking your spelling will ensure accuracy in your writing.
List of suggestions on how to spell prown correctly
- brown My dog's fur is a beautiful shade of dark brown.
- crown The queen's crown sparkled in the sunlight.
- drown I don't know how to swim so I'm afraid I will drown if I fall in the deep end of the pool.
- frown She couldn't help but frown when she saw how messy her room was.
- grown The tree had grown so tall that it reached the roof of the house.
- pawn The chess player sacrificed his pawn to gain an advantage in the game.
- Prawns I like eating prawns.
- prion The patient had a brain infection and was diagnosed with a prion.
- pro He was a pro at skateboarding and could do any trick effortlessly.
- prone As someone who has weak ankles, I am prone to sprains.
- prong I need to replace the missing prong on my toaster.
- proton A proton is a positively charged subatomic particle.
- proven I know that I can be trusted, he has been proven to be a great employee.
- prow The boat's prow cut through the waves as it made its way to the shore.
- prowl I'll be keeping a close eye on you, prowl.
- roan His coat was a deep roan color.
Misspelling of the day