How to spell PROZES correctly?
If you've mistakenly typed "prozes", worry not! Here are a few possible correct suggestions to choose from: processes, proposes, proxies, prizes or provokes. Make sure to double-check the context and intended meaning before selecting the appropriate alternative to the misspelled word.
List of suggestions on how to spell prozes correctly
- paroles "I am not sure how to paroles," she said.
- pores My pores become clogged easily and I need to make sure I clean my face thoroughly every night.
- poses Please stop making such silly poses.
- poxes Small poxes were eradicated through vaccination programs in many countries.
- Prices In order to maintain a competitive edge, the company prides itself on high prices.
- pries She pries into her neighbor's personal affairs.
- prizes There will be three prizes given out for the top performers in the competition.
- probes The scientist used probes to collect data from the ocean floor.
- process The process of learning a new language takes time and practice.
- prods The teacher prods students to participate in class discussions.
- PROFS "PROFS is an acronym for Programmed Reference Oriented Fortran System, which was an early operating system for IBM mainframes.
- props She deserves props for completing the project ahead of schedule.
- pros Tax fraud is a serious crime, and pros should consider restitution in cases like this.
- prose I enjoy reading prose because it allows for a more in-depth exploration of characters and themes.
- proteus I am a proteus of many forms.
- proves The video proves that he cheated on the test.
- prowess The knight's prowess on the battlefield was unmatched.
- prows The sailors climbed down the ropes to reach the prows of the ship.
- Proxies Many large corporations use proxies to route their internet traffic through different locations to increase security and privacy.
- razes I tried to avoid the razes, but it was impossible.
- ROSES Roses are the perfect gift to express love and appreciation.
Misspelling of the day