How to spell PRSON correctly?
The misspelling "prson" can potentially be corrected by adding the missing vowels, resulting in the correct spelling "person". Alternatively, it can be corrected by adding a single letter, resulting in "prison". The context of the word can also help determine the correct spelling.
List of suggestions on how to spell prson correctly
- parson The parson visited the sick and comforted the bereaved.
- Pearson Pearson is a leading global education company that provides learning materials, assessments, and other educational services.
- person The person who won the lottery was ecstatic.
- persona Her public persona was very different from her private one.
- poison The poison from the snake bite had spread throughout his body.
- Preston Preston's new job is only a short walk away from his apartment.
- prison The inmate was released from prison after serving a 10-year sentence.
- Prisons Prisons are designed to house and rehabilitate individuals who have committed crimes.
- prone I am prone to allergies.
- pros One of the pros of working at this company is the flexible schedule.
Misspelling of the day