Correct spelling for PRUNG
We think the word prung is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for prung
- pang She assented, apparently without a pang, to become his wife; and she seemed always so fond of him, and what girl would not be?
- paring Do not think that I am simply paring away our great Christian faith, and making it mean just as little as possible in order that men may accept it into their lives.
- pong I was sorry about it, for Pong was the apple of my eye. Seldom, if ever, had we been parted before.
- prang All Nature is smiling, in fact, with one large, comprehensive smile, exactly like a first-class PRANG chromo with a fresh coat of varnish upon it.
- prank An inevitable feverishness, and a great lassitude, which must be met with absolute repose for several days, would be the only consequences of this dangerous prank.
- prig I want you to know, she stoutly declared, that neither is my husband my boss nor am I a prig!
- prong "I'll take the one rubbing his side with his prong," put in Darry.
- prune Two things are essential to successful fruit-culture, on all the alluvial soils of the Northwest: raise from seed, and prune closely and head-in short, and thus put back and strengthen the trees for the first ten years, and no more complaints will be heard.
- pruner 46 You men of Galilee, send forth and call the pruner in before it is too late, and let him prune away your worthless branches and illusive leaves, and let the sunshine in.
- pruning Neglect this root-pruning, and multiply poles and crowd them with vines, and you will get very few hops.
- punk At shop in Pennyfields, many times a day, This person pays respect to Big Man Joss, And burns to him prayer-papers and punk-sticks.
- rung Terence now seized the bell and rung it vigorously.
- Rang A wild, sharp yell of despair rang after him, and echoed in his ear as he strode the long, dim, solitary stairs that led to the death-bed of Florence Lascelles.
- Wrung The cry came from the hidden depths of Austin's soul, wrung with grief and shame.
- Poring I was sure, when we left you looking at that bit of stuff, that we would find you poring over it when we came back, so I just cut a club for you as well as for myself."
- Sprang No, it sprang from his own heart.
- Sprung Gloria, too, had sprung up, sick with horror.
- prongs When he finds it secure he drops the instrument, and the fish, fastened on the prongs, rises to the surface, floated by the buoyancy of the staff.
- PRON disc., indirect discourse; loc., locative; N., note; nom., nominative; plu., plural; prep., preposition; pron., pronoun or pronunciation; sing., singular; subj., subject; subjv., subjunctive; voc., vocative; w., with.
14 words made from the letters prung
Misspelling of the day
- able live with
- become student
- bends one will