Correct spelling for PSYQUE
We think the word psyque is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for psyque
- basque She is the rightful Princess of Basque- stolen from her cradle by Gypsies.
- bisque More cooking receipts-Magzar fowl, Tautira duff, raw-fish salad from a Tahiti receipt, strawberry shortcake, spontaneous yeast, banana popoi, Pennsylvania scrapple, miti sauce to eat with pig roasted underground, baked breadfruit, breadfruit pudding, onion soup, bisque of lobster, bouillabaise, banana beer, Russian risotto, Scotch woodcock, Russian pancake, Spanish tortillas, and blackberry cordial.
- cirque The black walls of the Cirque rise beyond the village, closing the valley, seemingly just before us; but it is a full league from the inn to the stalls of that august proscenium.
- masque His sitting-room, with its dark red wallpaper and several good prints framed in dark oak-Burne-Jones' "Study for Cupid's Masque," Hunt's "Hireling Shepherd," and Whistler's "Battersea Bridge" were the best-might have been delightful had he learned to select; but at the present stage in his development he hated rejecting anything as long as it reached a certain standard.
- mosque The Viennese lady told me that in a chapel of the Mosque there was a picture or image of Mrs. Eddy, and that before it burns a never-extinguished light.
- passage Again I knocked; then feet came shuffling along the passage.
- physique Altogether it approached the gigantic; but so lovely was the swell of the broad white bosom, and so exquisite the white and polished skin of the mighty shoulders adorned with two deep dimples, that the awe this grand physique excited was mingled with profound admiration.
- pique M. de Connal was well aware that no matter who touched her heart, if he could pique her vanity.
- plague The air breeds them like plague-flies; the wind drifts them like locusts.
- plaque When monarchy was first destroyed in France the possession of a plaque de cheminee bearing heraldic insignia was regarded as a mark of disaffection to the republic, and on the 13th of October 1793 the National Convention issued a decree giving the owners and tenants of houses a month in which to turn such firebacks with their face to the wall, pending the manufacture by the iron foundries of a sufficient number of backs less offensive to the instinct of equality.
- prague But at last, when the royal bridegroom was sent on his way the composer fled toward Prague.
- pseud 29, by A. A. Payn, pseud.
- psyche One represents Psyche, discovering, by the light of her lamp, Cupid asleep on his couch; the other represents Chloe, when the fugitive grasshopper has taken refuge in her bosom, where, believing itself secure, it begins to chirp in the pleasant hiding-place from which Daphne tries, meanwhile, to take it forth.
- psycho Psycho-analysis can clear up a life; it can release bottled up energy, but it cannot say how the released energy is to be used.
- pursue Then will I possess all the Admiral's lands, and pursue the fine chase of the rabbits.
- risque Certainly a wise Man would never run such an unequal Risque: a Man cannot answer it to Common Arguments, the Law of Numbers, and the Rules of Proportion are against him. No Gamester will set at such a Main; no Man will lay such a Wager, where he may lose, but cannot win.
- segue Bounty hunts and arrests segue into the rides to jail, during which Chapman and his team show compassion and strongly counsel the fugitives to start over, leaving behind drugs and/or crime to become dependable members of their families and society.
- piques A man has no right t to be reticent; it piques a woman's curiosity, and with us curiosity is the first step to surrender.
- PSYCH The Wild Sounds of The Lords of Altamont (2017) Heavy Psych Sounds Records Singles and EPs "The Split" b/w "She Cried" (2005) (Fargo Records), 7" Single "Getting High (On My Mystery Plane)" b/w "(Please) Get Back in the Car" & "Faded Black" (2009), 7" Single/EP "Burn Me Out" b/w "Black Eyed Girl" (2011), released on the bands personal "vinyl only" label "Hard Ride Records", 7" Single "Going Downtown" b/w "Evil ( Is Goin On )" (2017), 7" Single/EP label "Hard Ride Records
28 words made from the letters psyque
4 letter words made from psyque:
5 letter words made from psyque:
upsey, queys, pusey.
Misspelling of the day