Correct spelling for PTE
We think the word pte is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for pte
- ate He was a great friend of Pie-Wagon Pete and he ate at the Pie-Wagon.
- pate She spat on 't, she flat on 't, and tramped on its pate, But a' she could do it wad ha'e its ain gate; At last she sat down on't and bitterly grat, For e'er ha'in' tried the spinnin' o't.
- pet I am going to warm you up and pet you, for you need it, you poor, brave little girl!
- pie I don't see how they could have slept here last night, eaten breakfast here, and left everything in such apple pie order.
- poe In his union of imagination and analytic power Poe resembled Coleridge, who, if any one, was his teacher in poetry and criticism.
- pt Experiment 81.-Test the purity of distilled water by slowly evaporating a few drops on Pt foil in a room free from dust.
- te It is, besides, curious to observe the, philosopher Lucien causing Te Deum, to be chanted with the view of influencing the public funds.
- ute He promised, however, that both White Otter and Little Raven should share the honor of entering the Ute camp to lead out the ponies.
- PTO By disconnecting the load from the PTO under these conditions, the overrunning clutch improves safety.
- Pete "I'll be home before you, Pete, and wait for you," Alix said.
- GTE Although former competitors Bell Atlantic (a former Baby Bell) and GTE had assigned geographical monopolies varying by region in Virginia, they merged in the late 1990s to form Verizon, now the dominant local telephone service provider throughout Virginia, including both of these area codes.
- PTA 1976-78: Judie Fenton (Mother to former School Board President Steven Fenton, and wife to former Beverly Hills Mayor Frank Fenton) 1975-76: Sydell Aronson 1974-75: Carol Krasne 1973-74: Gloria Bronow 1972-73: Myrna Wiener (Son Laurence Wiener is the Beverly Hills City Attorney) 1971-72: Linda Roberts (Mother-in-law to former PTA Council President Susie Roberts) 1970-71: Kay Fein Secondary schools Beverly Hills High School Grades 9-12
1 words made from the letters pte
3 letter words made from pte:
Misspelling of the day