Correct spelling for PUNISHMEN
We think the word punishmen is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for punishmen
- penman He appointed Andro the Penman and his brother John officers of the garrison during his absence.
- pension He did not blame me for having been unwilling to be presented to the king, but severely reproached me with my indifference about the pension.
- pitchman Yes, my dear little pitchman, you are right; it was not until to-day that I felt myself truly at home.
- punishing That I assure you would be punishing me more than I am conscious I deserve.
- punishment How would you like it, if a policeman came, one of these days, and took you off to that kind of punishment?"
- Penmen This historical mystery has provided penmen of all calibres with an everlasting motive for argumentative conjecture, but Dumas without hesitancy comes out strongly for "a prince of the royal blood," probably the brother of Louis XIV.
- Puncheon When the fire was a-flicker on a dull wintry afternoon, and the snow a-whirl outside, and the tropical birds quite still on their shadowy perches against the closed batten shutters, Odalie, Hamish, Fifine, and the cat were wont to congregate together and sit on the buffalo rug spread on the puncheon floor beside the hearth, and explore sundry horns of buffalo or elk in which many small articles of varying degrees of value had been compactly packed.
- Punching Bygones are bygones, and what's done can't be undone by punching a fellow's head.
- henchmen He wasn't worried about anybody except the guy's Jolly Lad henchmen.
279 words made from the letters punishmen
4 letter words made from punishmen:
3 letter words made from punishmen:
5 letter words made from punishmen:
Misspelling of the day
- am and about
- am and up
- am equal to
- bipolar illness