Correct spelling for PUNKLIN
We think the word punklin is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for punklin
- angling Quick as a flash I straightened my arm out, laying my thumb across my little finger, made a half curve, out from the body inward, then an angling sweep down, which means "Good."
- bungling Your teeth are a bungling piece of workmanship.
- incline When the lower incline is moved endways, the upper one, which carries the work table, is moved vertically, and as the lower feed rolls are carried by the upper incline, and the upper rolls are guided to move vertically only, the lower rolls maintain their position beneath the upper ones, or in other words, the table and lower rolls move together in a vertical direction only, when the lower incline is operated.
- inkling "I had an inkling of it.
- neckline The Mitchell Library holds a portrait of Eber Bunker wearing a white waistcoat and white linen ruffled shirt each with stand collars, a white stock at neckline, and a navy blue wool double-breasted jacket with brass buttons titled Captain Eber Bunker, 1760–1836, The first of the Whalers, Arrived New South Wales 1791.
- Knuckling As they broke through the first sheet of foliage, they bumped into the red-haired girl who stood, knuckling her eyes in the shadow of the broad palm fronds.
60 words made from the letters punklin
3 letter words made from punklin:
4 letter words made from punklin:
Misspelling of the day