How to spell PURCES correctly?
If you meant "purses", the correct spelling, make sure to double-check your spelling. If you meant "purses" and need to avoid confusion with a homophone, try using the word "wallet" or "handbag" instead. If you meant another word entirely, consider using a thesaurus or asking for clarification.
List of suggestions on how to spell purces correctly
- PACES The PACES program helped me prepare for medical school.
- parcels I received three parcels in the post this morning.
- parches I had to use special parches to fix my torn jeans.
- pares He pares his nails with a nail clipper.
- parses The computer program parses the data, separating it into different categories for analysis.
- Perches The perches on the tree were too high for me to reach.
- pieces I need to put together all the pieces of this puzzle to see the whole picture.
- pierces The sound of the ambulance siren pierces through the silence of the night.
- pisces My best friend is a Pisces and she is very creative and imaginative.
- places The places I've been are so beautiful.
- porches There are several porches on this nice house.
- pores The pores on my face became clogged after using an oil-based moisturizer.
- PRES PRES can refer to the present tense in grammar.
- Prices The prices of goods increased during the holiday season.
- pries He pries open the locked drawer to retrieve his keys that he accidentally placed inside.
- pubes She had some pubes peeking out from under her shirt.
- puce I have a spot on my neck that smells like sunscreen and puce.
- pucks We needed fewer pucks to play hockey.
- pules I always felt a bit pules after my breakup.
- Pulses Pulses such as lentils, chickpeas and beans are excellent sources of protein and fiber.
- purcell The composer, Edward Purcell, is most famous for his operas, such as "Il Bacio" and "The
- purees The chef recommends using fresh fruits and vegetables for making baby purees.
- purges Public purges are often considered necessary to maintain ideological purity in a society.
- purls There are plenty of purls in this ball of yarn.
- purse After putting my new purse away I grab my phone and keys before heading out the door.
- purser The purser on the ship was responsible for handling all financial transactions and keeping track of the ship's inventory.
- purses My sister collects designer purses and has over 50 in her closet.
- purus Purus is a town in Brazil.
- purveys The local bakery purveys fresh pastries and breads every morning.
- pusses I have nine pusses.
- sources Your sources must be reliable.
Misspelling of the day