Correct spelling for PURCUSE
We think the word purcuse is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for purcuse
- curse Get rid of her for good, curse her!
- marcuse The Aesthetic Dimension: Toward a Critique of Marxist Aesthetics (German: Die Permanenz der Kunst: Wider eine bestimmte marxistische Ästhetik) is a 1977 book on aesthetics by the philosopher Herbert Marcuse, in which the author provides an account of modern arts political implications and relationship with society at large.
- parse Whenever you parse, you must refer to the Compendium for definitions and rules, if you cannot repeat them without, I will now parse a verb, and describe all its properties by applying the definitions and rules according to the systematic order.
- pause A long pause of dead silence followed.
- pecs The picture exchange system (PECS) is a form of spontaneous communication for children with autism in which an individual selects a picture indicating a request.
- peruse Even so late as in Racine's time it was held a crime to peruse these unhallowed pages.
- puce Cairo Jim on the Trail to ChaCha Muchos Cairo Jim & Doris in Search of Martenarten Jocelyn Osgood - After the Puce Empress Cairo Jim and the Sunken Sarcophagus of Sekheret Jocelyn Osgood and the Xylophones above Zarundi Cairo Jim and the Alabastron of Forgotten Gods Cairo Jim and the Quest for the Quetzal Queen Jocelyn Osgood in Ascent into Asgard Cairo Jim and the Secret Sepulchre of the Sphinx Cairo Jim Amidst the Petticoats of Artemis Cairo Jim and the Lagoon of Tidal Magnificence Cairo Jim and the Tyrannical Bauble of Tiberius Cairo Jim and the Chaos from Crete Cairo Jim and the Rorting of Rameses Regalia Cairo Jim and Jocelyn Osgood in Bedlam from Bollywood Cairo Jim and the Sumptuous Stash of Silenus Cairo Jim at the Crossroads of Orpheus Cairo Jim and the Astragals of Angkor
- purchase My present idea is, that it will be found in a prohibition to the Farmers General, to purchase tobacco any where but in France.
- purge Sooner or later every Arian nation had to purge itself of heresy or vanish from the earth.
- purpose And yet he had not, even now, any earnest wickedness of purpose in him.
- purse If so, I was to hand you this purse."
- purser It is known to have been wrought a hundred years before it was taken by the present company, who have had it between thirty and forty years, and, under the able direction of the present manager and purser, Mr Stephen Harvey James, it has paid the shareholders more than 100,000 pounds.
- pursue I do not pursue that course now, because I am getting old, and I am in very poor health.
- pursuer She suddenly turned toward her pursuer, and with her hand on the dog's neck awaited him.
- purus CATAUXI, a numerous cannibal tribe of South American Indians of the Purus river district, Brazil.
- piques Emily is really what one would call a prudent pretty sort of woman, I did not think it had been in her: she is certainly right, there is danger in delay; she has a thousand proverbs on her side; I thought what all her fine sentiments would come to; she should at least have waited for mamma's consent; this hurry is not quite consistent with that extreme delicacy on which she piques herself; it looks exceedingly as if she was afraid of losing him.
- pursues He pursues these objects through a hundred pages of matter which remind us irresistibly of the story of the college professor who, on a venturesome youth bringing him a theme done in blank verse, reminded him that it was not customary in writing prose to begin each line with a capital.
- purges War a pestilent disease is on the body of the world- A disease that sometimes purges, but still leaves the victim sore; And no potent drug will cure it until Liberty has furled All the standards of the nations, and shall rule for evermore.
- purses I pulled down a few nice purses in my time.
- PICS much of Cafe Noir feels frustratingly obscure, with the pics listless surface story far less interesting.
- PARCS The AN/FPQ-16 Perimeter Acquisition Radar Attack Characterization System (PARCS or EPARCS) is a powerful phased-array radar system located in North Dakota.
- pucks So, from the pinched soil of a churlish fate, True hearts compel the sap of sturdier growth, So between earth and heaven stand simply great, That these shall seem but their attendants both; For nature's forces with obedient zeal Wait on the rooted faith and oaken will; As quickly the pretender's cheat they feel, And turn mad Pucks to flout and mock him still.
- purees The purees are thick soups made with or without stock, the basis being mashed vegetables or meat pounded to a paste.
77 words made from the letters purcuse
3 letter words made from purcuse:
5 letter words made from purcuse:
Misspelling of the day