How to spell PURG correctly?
If you meant to type "purg" but misspelled it, there are a few possible correct suggestions. "Purge" is a verb that means to rid something of impurities or unwanted elements. "Plug" is a noun referring to a device used for connecting or closing an opening. "Purge" or "plug" could be the terms you were looking for.
List of suggestions on how to spell purg correctly
- burg I can't believe I left my keys in the burg.
- PUBG I enjoy playing PUBG with my friends on the weekends.
- pug I have a pug named Max who loves to snuggle.
- pure She has a pure heart and always tries to do good.
- purge Before moving into their new house, they decided to purge their old belongings that no longer brought them joy.
- purl I tried to purl the stitches, but my knitting tension was uneven.
- purr The cat greeted me with a soft purr as I entered the room.
Misspelling of the day