How to spell PURPOS correctly?
The correct spelling for "purpos" is "purpose". Some possible suggestions for correcting this misspelling include using spell check, consulting a dictionary or simply asking someone who is knowledgeable in spelling and grammar for assistance.
List of suggestions on how to spell purpos correctly
- pros Pros: -The view is stunning -The pool is a great amenity -The staff is very
- pulps I love reading crime pulps from the 1950s.
- pumps The water pumps in the basement had to be replaced.
- PUPS The litter of pups were all brown and white and cuddled together.
- purls I do a lot of purls when I knit.
- Purples The sunset sky was painted with hues of purples and pinks.
- Purposed She purposed to go for a walk every morning to improve her physical health.
- purposes I bought the baking soda for cleaning purposes.
- purrs Ted purrs when he is content.
- purus Latin for "pure," Purus is your perfect all-in-one mouthwash perfect for keeping your smile shining all day
- turps She downed two turps and headed for the door.
Misspelling of the day