How to spell PUTING correctly?
The correct spelling of "puting" is "putting". Some possible correct suggestions for this misspelling include: adding an extra "t" to the end of the word, checking a dictionary for the correct spelling, and using a spell-check tool before submitting any written work.
List of suggestions on how to spell puting correctly
- Muting Muting the TV during commercials is a common practice.
- outing I was too tired to go on the outing with my friends.
- parting I couldn't help feeling sad at the parting of my best friend who was moving to another country.
- patina The antique bike had a beautiful patina that enhanced its vintage appearance.
- Patting She was patting her dog's head as they walked down the street.
- petting I love petting my cat's fur because it's so soft and fluffy.
- pitting She was prone to bouts of depression which would lead her to pitting against the world.
- Porting The team spent most of their time porting the video game to different platforms.
- Pouting Even though she was irritated, she couldn't help but smile at his adorable pouting face.
- pudding My sister makes the best apple pudding I've ever had.
- puking I hope nobody started puking during the roller coaster ride.
- punting I always enjoy going to the game and punting with my friends.
- putting I am putting my book back on the shelf.
Misspelling of the day