Correct spelling for PUTMY
We think the word putmy is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for putmy
- atm In 1984, the credit union brought an ATM to the Commerce Road branch.
- dumb And I am dumb With this bright knowledge Certain ...
- dummy As for my Cousin Tom, he was no better than a dummy; for he was still terrified at all that had happened, and at the magistrate's words to him.
- palmy But his name is indissolubly bound up with the palmy days of Dutch discovery in the Far East, initiated by the East India Company.
- party Eliz and I are giving a party to-night.
- pat Pat touched his hat, to signify that he would obey the order, and the lieutenant and I walked on.
- pate And I am sure poor Jael was innocent of any jocular intention, as advancing sternly she pointed to her master's pate, where his long-worn powder was scarcely distinguishable from the snows of age.
- patsy Patsy: I'm ashamed of you.
- patty They listened with lively interest to the landlady's statement of the difficulties of a widow woman in a house like hers, and to her praises of her factotum Dick and her niece Patty.
- peaty To grow this shrub to perfection, peaty soil or decayed vegetable matter will be found most suitable.
- perm The Khama near Perm is over a mile wide, and this method of Nature to herald spring to these snow- and ice-bound regions lacks nothing so far as grandeur is concerned.
- pet She hid in the tiny lodge, to protect her pet until Swift Elk had left for the day.
- petty Beneath these petty quarrels we perceive the fundamental differences.
- piety The sceptical or licentious ecclesiastic was common enough; but Odo had never before met a priest who united serious piety with this indulgent temper, or who had learning enough to do justice to the arguments of his opponents.
- pit What is there, short of the torments of the bottomless pit, that can compare to the suffering of seeing the heart one believed to be one's own given to another?"
- pita The feather-cloth covers her shoulders, Her waist is enclosed with a girdle Holding skirt of the finest of cotton, Her feet on the daintiest sandals, Her face, veiled with gossamer pita, Lends the highest charm to her blushes.
- pitt Burke and Windham travelled in Scotland together in 1785, and their conversation fell as often on old books as on Hastings or on Pitt.
- pity "That's a pity," remarked Carrados.
- plum Do you think the germs from the first knot knew where to find the other plum trees?
- plumb Plumb crazy about it.
- plume When he had passed the last fleet he disappeared once more, and came back to sight clad in the white and silver armor of a general officer of his own army, with helmet and plume.
- plummy Your mouth looks pretty plummy.
- plumy Beautiful are the tiny dark-green feather-like leaves of the Forkmoss crowded on the clayey bank; beautiful the wild sprays of the plumy Hypnum; and beautiful the little round velvet cushions of Tortula, that grow on every old wall-top.
- poem Tom is writing a poem about you.
- pom The air was shrieking with the misery of mutilated men and horses and the ghoulish laughter of pom-poms.
- Pam Look here, Pam-you mustn't mind my poking my nose into things where I've no business.
- Pete Coyote Pete looked up.
- PDT bicameral National Congress or Congresso Nacional consists of the Federal Senate or Senado Federal (81 seats; 3 members from each state and federal district elected according to the principle of majority to serve eight-year terms; one-third and two-thirds elected every four years, alternately) and the Chamber of Deputies or Camara dos Deputados (513 seats; members are elected by proportional representation to serve four-year terms) elections: Federal Senate - last held 1 October 2006 for one-third of the Senate (next to be held in October 2010 for two-thirds of the Senate); Chamber of Deputies - last held 1 October 2006 (next to be held in October 2010) election results: Federal Senate - percent of vote by party - NA; seats by party - PFL 6, PSDB 5, PMDB 4, PTB 3, PT 2, PDT 1, PSB 1, PL 1, PPS 1, PRTB 1, PP 1, PCdoB 1; Chamber of Deputies - percent of vote by party - NA; seats by party - PMDB 89, PT 83, PFL 65, PSDB 65, PP 42, PSB 27, PDT 24, PL 23, PTB 22, PPS 21, PCdoB 13, PV 13, PSC 9, other 17; note - as of 1 January 2008: Federal Senate - seats by party - PMDB 20, DEM (formerly PFL) 14, PSDB 13, PT 12, PTB 6, PDT 5, PR 4, PRB 2, PSB 2, PCdoB 1, PP 1, PSOL 1; Chamber of Deputies - seats by party - PMDB 90, PT 83, PSDB 64, DEM (formerly PFL) 62, PP 41, PR 34, PSB 28, PDT 23, PTB 21, PPS 17, PV 13, PCdoB 13, PSC 7, PAN 4, PSOL 3, PMN 3, PTC 3, PHS 2, PTdoB 1, PRB 1
12 words made from the letters putmy
5 letter words made from putmy:
4 letter words made from putmy:
ympt, tyum, tupy, umpy.
Misspelling of the day
- acquit ion
- athletic event
- athletic events