How to spell PUTTUING correctly?
If you find yourself mistakenly typing "puttuing" instead of "putting", worry not! There are a few suggestions to correct this typo. Try replacing the double "t" with a single "t" to spell it correctly. Alternatively, use spell-check or proofreading tools to catch and fix such misspellings.
List of suggestions on how to spell puttuing correctly
- Butting The goats were constantly butting heads during their playtime.
- cutting She was very skilled at cutting vegetables quickly and efficiently.
- Nutting John Nutting is a noted AIDS researcher.
- Patting She was patting her dog's head while they sat on the porch together.
- petting She enjoyed petting her cat while she watched television.
- pitting The pitting in the metal surface was caused by corrosion.
- Potting I've been potting plants since I was a kid.
- punting I saw a group of people punting on the river in Cambridge.
- Puttering I was puttering around the house doing nothing.
- Puttying The process of puttying the windows took longer than expected.
- Rutting During the mating season, male deer are often seen rutting and fighting for dominance.
Misspelling of the day