How to spell PUUTING correctly?
If you found yourself typing "puuting" instead of "putting", fret not! Autocorrect to the rescue! Some possible correct suggestions might include "putting", "putting" or even "put ting". Remember to double-check your spelling next time or rely on handy autocorrect for those little slip-ups!
List of suggestions on how to spell puuting correctly
- parting The parting of ways was amicable, but still bittersweet.
- Patting She was patting her cat while watching television.
- petting I love petting my cat while she purrs on my lap.
- pitting The pitting in the metal was caused by prolonged exposure to corrosive substances.
- Porting I am porting my game over to the new platform.
- Potting Potting plants is a great way to add some green to your living area.
- Pouting She sat on the couch, pouting because her plans fell through.
- punting As the sun set over the river, we enjoyed an evening punting down the tranquil water.
- pupating The caterpillar had stopped eating and had started pupating inside the cocoon.
- Putin Critics of Putin say he's authoritarian and intolerant of dissent.
- putting I am putting on my jacket before I go outside.
- Puttying I spent the afternoon puttying the cracks in the walls before I started painting.
- spurting Blood was spurting from the wound in her leg.
Misspelling of the day