How to spell PWOERS correctly?
If you're trying to type "pwoers" but it keeps getting flagged as a misspelling, consider some correct alternatives. It is likely you intended to write "powers" or "power". These words accurately convey the notion of strength, ability or influence. Double-checking your spelling will help ensure successful communication.
List of suggestions on how to spell pwoers correctly
- pacers The Pacers scored a game-winning basket in the final seconds of the game.
- pagers My pagers beeped constantly!
- parers I need to buy a new set of parers for my kitchen as my old ones have become dull.
- payers Insurance companies are often the payers for medical expenses.
- peers I enjoy spending time with my peers at work.
- Peters Peters and his team of scientists are conducting research on climate change.
- Piers I work for Piers Morgan.
- pipers The pipers played a tune as the bride walked down the aisle.
- pliers The mechanic used pliers to tighten the bolts on the engine.
- POEMS I love writing poems in my free time.
- poets Poets write to make sense of the world.
- pokers My friends and I decided to play a game of pokers on Saturday night.
- posers The group of posers tried to fit in with the skateboarding crowd but it was clear they had never stepped foot on a board before.
- pours She pours coffee into her mug every morning.
- Powders The powders are scattered all throughout the room.
- powers Superman's powers include flight and super strength.
- priers I asked if there were any priers who would like to join me in prayer.
- WOES My woes are far from over.
Misspelling of the day