Correct spelling for PYSIQUE
We think the word pysique is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for pysique
- basque Very unlike France are these Basque uplands; very like the seaward parts of Devon and Cornwall.
- bisque Bisque of Lobster a la Colbert.
- masque If any one knows your unfortunate beloved's whereabouts, it is La Masque, depend upon it."
- mosque At a quarter past twelve a little white flag slowly mounted to the top of each mosque; an infinitesimally small black figure appeared against the sky; then leaning over the parapet and looking down upon the humming city, a cry broke from the figure, and was carried over to us upon the wind-a cry which rose and fell, most musical, most sonorous: "Allah Ho Akbar-Allah Ho Akbar."
- passage Each passage was about fifty feet wide and quite straight.
- physique The mother wore shoes, but the lion-like physique of other days was broken.
- pique "Certainly, mademoiselle," replied he, with great pique, "but on one condition, which is, that you will promise me that you will not mention to Madame d'Albret what has now passed between us."
- plaque At the door marked Kansas City Department of Social Adjustment, he slipped his plaque into the correct slot for a moment and was admitted directly to the waiting room for those who had appointments for the day.
- poise It did not help him keep his poise.
- psi Probably I would lose, but we of Nugat can perceive the psi-powers readily."
- risque She had in mind, of course, the performances she had just witnessed, or, to be more exact, the contortions of the ballet and the modern music-hall artist with which we are all so familiar; the inane balancing and pirouetting on the toes, the heavy hip and protruding stomach, quivering breasts and bellowing and frothing at the mouth, and colored light effects and risque posing in scant attire, coupled with a display of attractive lingerie.
- piques Though she seems resolved to die in the harness, yet she piques herself on being very religious, and no one inveighs against infidelity or impiety with more pointed censure.
60 words made from the letters pysique
3 letter words made from pysique:
4 letter words made from pysique:
Misspelling of the day
- assumes role
- assumes role of