How to spell QOUTES correctly?
If you often find yourself misspelling "qoutes", don't worry, you're not alone! The correct spelling is "quotes". To avoid this mistake, try pronouncing it out loud or visualizing the correct spelling. Additionally, using spelling and grammar tools or referring to dictionaries can help you improve your writing accuracy.
List of suggestions on how to spell qoutes correctly
- bouts The bouts were fantastic!
- COTES The crumbling stone walls of the cotes were evidence of the neglect and abandonment that had plagued the once-thriving farm.
- DOTES She dotes on her grandchildren and always has presents waiting for them.
- louts The group of rowdy louts was causing a disturbance in the park.
- lutes The musicians played their lutes and filled the room with beautiful melodies.
- MOTES The beam of sunlight revealed countless motes of dust floating in the air.
- mutes The hearing-impaired man communicates with sign language and mutes are essential to his conversations.
- notes I like to take detailed notes during meetings to ensure that I don't forget any important information later on.
- oates Joyce Carol Oates is one of the most prolific and acclaimed authors of our time.
- OUTS The team was struggling and needed to bring in some experienced outs to turn things around.
- pouters The pouters were disappointed with the selection of movie options.
- pouts Whenever she doesn't get her way, she pouts like a child.
- quotes He always uses air quotes when he talks about his ex-girlfriend.
- routers I need to reset my routers to improve my internet connection.
- routes There are multiple routes to take to get to the beach, but some are quicker than others.
- routs The army was able to break the enemy's line and routs their forces.
- TOTES I'm telling you, she's totes gorgeous.
- touts I avoid touts wherever possible.
- Utes It's important to remember the Utes when camping in the high country.
Misspelling of the day